National Repository of Grey Literature (NRGL) is a service of the National Library of Technology (NTK). The main goal of the NRGL is providing access to grey literature and long-term archiving and preservation of grey literature.
The NRGL provides:
- online central access to grey literature and the results of research and development in the Czech Republic
- easy intuitional search
- information about fulltext availability
- long-term archiving and preservation fo grey literature
Various institutions from the Czech Republic contribute to the repository their grey literature, there is a partnership network of institutions (research institutions, universities, libraries, NGOs…).
The NRGL cooperates with other foreign repositories (e.g. OpenAIRE, OpenGrey etc.) too.
The National Library of Technology supports expert discussion about grey literature in the Czech Republic, we organize the Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories.
- Programme of the 9th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories (07. 07. 2016)
- GL18 Programme (20. 05. 2016)
- E-learning courses and webinars on H2020 Open Access requirements (06. 05. 2016)