We invite potential presenters to submit proposals on the following topics:
- Accessing Grey Literature – Obstacles and Opportunities
- Strategies for Archiving Research Publications and Data
- What to Do with Grey Literature? Searching, Using, Citing, Spreading the Word
- Legislation and Open Access Strategies
- Digital Repositories and Services
Paper submission deadline – May 23, 2017Presentation at the conference involves:
- Lecture in English in the 20 minutes (5 - 10 minutes on the reserve and questions).
- Presentation (15 slides) in English
- Paper full text (5-8 pages) in English
Paper content should be strictly non-commercial and should be delivered through this on-line form.All papers will be evaluated by the Programme Committee and all authors will be informed about acceptance by 16 June. The Committee and Organizer reserve the right to reject any paper.
Authors will be asked to publish their conference materials using Creative Commons licenses. All papers will be reviewed by two reviewers and published on this website and in the Institutional Repository of the Czech National Library of Technology. We would like to publish reviewed conference proceedings in The Grey Journal again.
Please read the detailed instructions for papers and presentations.
Mgr. Hana Vyčítalová (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel. +420 232 002 537