Call for papers
We invite potential presenters to submit proposals on the following topics:
- New types of grey literature – videos, blogs, datasets and others
- Open access policies and legal issues
- Digital repositories – metadata, archiving, data sharing and exchange, evaluation, advanced tools
- Research data management and data management plans****
- Influence of personal data protection (GDPR) on dealing with grey literature and research results
Paper submission deadline – May 21, 2018
Presentation at the conference involves:
- Lecture in English in the 20 minutes (5 - 10 minutes on the reserve and questions).
- Presentation (15 slides) in English
- Paper full text (5-8 pages) in English More information in the instructions
Paper content should be strictly non-commercial and should be delivered through this on-line form.
All papers will be evaluated by the Programme Committee and all authors will be informed about acceptance by
June 15. The Committee and Organizer reserve the right to reject any paper.
Authors will be asked to publish their conference materials using Creative Commons licenses. All papers will be reviewed by two reviewers and published on this website and in the Institutional Repository of the Czech National Library of Technology.
Please read the detailed instructions for papers and presentations.
Mgr. Hana Vyčítalová (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel. +420 232 002 537